1. From Going to Growing. Wednesday Night Live for Both parents and kids this Wednesday (every Wednesday).
12:00-1:00 Lunch with the Lord
6:00-7:00 Teachers Meeting
6:30-8:00 Haircuts/Nail polishing/Game rooms/Outdoor recreation
7:00-7:20 Elementary Bible Study
7:20-7:40 Middle School Bible Study
7:40-8:00 High School Bible Study
2. City Wide Revival begin Sunday, October 27th at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Little Rock. Dr. John Guns, St. Paul Baptist Church, Jacksonville, FL will be the evangelist.
3. We are planning for Sampling of Ministries which will be held on Sunday, November 10th immediately after 11:00 service. This is an opportunity to see all the ministries at SJD so you can find where you'd like to serve. We're asking ALL ministry leaders to be working on your table displays and to inform the church secretary of the dish you're having at your both.
4. Attention All Men and Boys. Man-Up fellowship will be held on Saturday, October 19th at 8:00 a.m. Breakfast will be served. Looking forward to seeing ALL men and young men.
5. Next Sunday we will be celebrating our 95th Church Anniversary at 8:00 and 11:00. Colors are brown, burnt orange and cream.
6. Tickets are now available for Dr. Marshall's 10th year celebration Gala. A table of 8 can be reserved in advanced please see a Team 2020 member for details. Tickets can be purchased after 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services or call the church office.
7. MICS Ministry will present: The Art of Marriage Seminar, Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 8:00-12:00. St. John Divine educational building. The cost $30.00 per couple and $20.00 for singles (cost is for workbooks only).
8. Online Giving is now available. It's as easy as 1 2 3! Using your app store on your phone, simply install the "Givelify Mobile Giving App." Once you have installed this free app to your phone, typ in "St John Divine" in the search box, locate our blue SJD logo, once you see our logo, simply click Give and select the amount you wish to give. Giving online is so simple, fast, easy, and secure!
9. Calling all M.U.M. (Man-Up Ministry) participants. Please join Pastor every Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. for an empowerment conference and prayer. Call (712) 775-7031 and enter code 551-727-094 (without dashes). Be empowered and "Man-Up!"