1. From Going to Growing. Wednesday Night Live for Both parents and kids this Wednesday (every Wednesday).
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with the Lord (Dining Area)
6:00 - 7:00 Teachers Meeting (Classroom 5)
6:30 - 8:00 Haircuts/Nail Polishing/Game rooms/Outdoor Recreation
7:00 - 7:20 Elementary Bible Study
7:20 - 7:40 Middle School Bible Study
7:40 - 8:00 High School Bible Study
7:00 - 8:00 Adult Bible Study (Educational Auditorium)
2. SJD Mission program will be held on Friday, May 3rd at 7:00 p.m. Asking all that can and will to come out and support our Mission ministry.
3. ATTENTION YOUNG ADULTS asking any and all young adults between the ages of 18-49 interested in being a part of our young adult choir, to please contact Rev. C.J. Myles, Sis. Teresa Johnson, or you can simply contact the church office for more details.
4. All SJD high school graduating seniors, please notify the church secretary with your name, phone number and school by Sunday, May 5th.
5. Saturday, April 27th from 8:00-2:00 is our 2nd Annual She Sells You Buy. Tables are going quickly, purchase a table for $30.00 to sell your gently worn items. Also, Shop and Serve Cafe will be selling fish dinners (fish, bake beans, potato salad and drink) for a small fee of $10.00. Invite all your family and friends to come shop. For booth rental information, contact the church.
6. Calling all M.U.M. (Man-Up Ministry) participants. Please join Pastor every Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. for an empowerment conference and prayer. Call (712) 775-7031 and enter code 551-727-094 (without dashes). Be empowered and "Man-Up!"
7. Thank you SJD for your pledges made toward our new sanctuary construction. Just a friendly reminder, you can pay on your pledge by utilizing the brown "Moving Forward" pledge envelope or our online giving option. Thank you!