1. Wednesday Night Live for BOTH parents and kids will be this Wednesday (every Wednesday). This Wednesday's schedule is as follows:
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with the Lord
6:00 - 7:00 Teachers Meeting
6:30 - 8:00 Free Haircuts/Nail Polishing/Tutoring/Homework
6:30 - 8:00 Game rooms/Outdoor Recreation
7:00 - 7:20 Elementary Bible Study
7:20 - 7:40 Middle School Bible Study
7:40 - 8:00 High School Bible Study
7:00 - 8:00 Adult Bible Study
2. FLO will be equipping women on relationships, marriages, conflict resolution, prayer and many more topics during our FLO Fellowship Wednesday, June 13th at 5:30 p.m.
3. Attention All Men and Boys. Man-up fellowship will be held on Saturday, June 16th at 8:00 a.m.
4. The Van ministry need drivers ASAP. If you would like to be a part of this ministry please contact the church office at 432-0568.
5. Out of the 50 states, the state of Florida has the lowest church attendance during the summer months.......Looking forward to seeing YOU at SJD throughout this summer.
6. All interested members and guest, 50 and older, are invited to join the Seasoned Saints Ministry for its annual birthday celebration June 23rd at 6:00 p.m in the Educational Bldg. Theme: "The Roaring Twenties." Dress attire and accessories are the 1920's. Please see Sis. Bennett to sign up. Thanks
7. Corporate Prayer and Fasting will be held on Wednesday, June 20th at 6:00 p.m.
8. Due to the Summer Program, Food Pantry Distribution will resume Thursday, September 20th.
9. Parents and youth, if your young person has done/received something worth recognition, please let us know. Every second Sunday we want to put them on display to let them know how much we appreciate them. Contact the church office at 432-0568.
10. Please see one of the Man-up representatives for an opportunity to serve "our" church by helping with clean-up. Thank you.
11. We have a few pews and chairs available for purchase. Please contact the church office for more information.
12. Calling all M.U.M. (Man-Up Ministry) participants. Please join Pastor every Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. for an empowerment conference and prayer. Call (712) 775-7031 and enter code 551-727-094 (without dashes). Be empowered and "Man-Up!"
13. Thank you SJD for your pledges made toward our new sanctuary construction. Just a friendly reminder, you can pay on your pledge by utilizing the brown "Moving Forward" pledge envelope or our online giving option. Thank you!
14. The Learning Resource Center (LRC) is available for any member who needs access to a computer. Our computers are fully equipped with internet capability and other software needs. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday.