1. From Going to Growing. Wednesday Night Live for Both parents and kids this Wednesday (every Wednesday).
12:00-1:00 Lunch with the Lord (Dining Area)
6:00-7:00 Teachers Meeting (classroom 5)
6:30-8:00 Haircuts/Nail Polishing/Game rooms/Outdoor Recreation
7:00-7:20 Elementary school Bible Study
7:20-7:40 Middle school Bible Study
7:40-8:00 High school Bible Study
7:00-8:00 Adult Bible Study
2. If you are serving or have served in any branch of the Military (Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, etc.) please submit a photo in uniform (if possible) to the church office by Monday, October 14th. If you have submitted a photo previously, please do not submit another one.
3. MICS Ministry will present: The Art of Marriage Seminar, Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 8:00-12:00. St. John Divine educational building. The cost $30.00 per couple and $20.00 for singles (cost is for workbooks only).
4. Corporate Prayer & Fasting Wednesday, August 21st at 6:00 p.m.
5. Do you have a driver license? Is your driving record clean? If so, the Van Ministry have a spot just for you on their ministry. Call 432-0568 for more information.
6. Seasoned Saints Ministry 9th Year Anniversary & Fashion show, Saturday, August 10th at 2:00 p.m. Theme: "Seniors Stepping in Style." Please plan to attend, bring a covered dish & wear your purple shirts.
7. FLO (For Ladies Only) is having it first ladies sleepover. It'll be held Friday, September 27th. Space is limited. Registration fee is $20.00. Contact Terri Marshall or Tara Alexander for more information.
8. Online Giving is now available. It's as easy as 1 2 3! Using your app store on your phone, simply install the "Givelify Mobile Giving App." Once you have installed this free app to your phone, typ in "St John Divine" in the search box, locate our blue SJD logo, once you see our logo, simply click Give and select the amount you wish to give. Giving online is so simple, fast, easy, and secure!
9. Calling all M.U.M. (Man-Up Ministry) participants. Please join Pastor every Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. for an empowerment conference and prayer. Call (712) 775-7031 and enter code 551-727-094 (without dashes). Be empowered and "Man-Up!"